Now there are more Night Buses operating on more routes.
The Night Bus is a great way to get around Auckland, late on a Friday or Saturday night.
The new Night Bus routes include:
- The TamakiLink from Britomart to Glen Innes via Tamaki Drive
- The route 18 from Victoria Street West to Henderson
- The NX1 (Northern Express) from downtown to Albany station
- The 82 from Wellesley Street West to Takapuna, Milford, Beach Road and Browns Bay
- Plus two new Night Bus services, the 941 & 942, operating to and from Takapuna, Northcote, Highbury, Beach Haven, Glenfield and Smales Farm.
The Night Buses pick up and drop off at all stops along their route, and operate from midnight on Friday and Saturday nights, until early on Saturday and Sunday mornings.
For more information, click here.